Saturday, June 18, 2011

I'm dead. .w.

DAHFSDAJFAS. BUT I'LL MAKE IT UP!!!~~ :DDDD

I made a video of Ruu (Kimie's new sister) and Kimie sing a song together. The song is called Revolution, and the original is by Kagamine Len and Rin.


And also I'm gonna promote some video's I like since I'm bored. =w=b

Bree made this chorus thing of Unhappy Refrain. *U*
The original song is by Hatsune Miku and its made by one my favorite all time VOCALOID producers, Wowaka-P. >w< She used my old UTAU, CLIO, which I'm super happy for, since he has been used. .w.


I'm a /HUGE/ fan fag for Utaune Nami. XDDDD I never heard of this song, until she sung it. Now I like it, and gonna promote it. ^^


And this original!!!! I love Aki!! <3333 x33 I love this original of Teto and Nene, its very nice and well produced. *U*

No comments:

Post a Comment